This ± 16,110 sq. ft. industrial building is located in Anaheim, California and is a part of Turner Crossing Anaheim.
- An approximate 16,110 sq. ft. industrial building
- ± 1,784 sq. ft. of office space
- Fully Refurbished, Seismically Retrofitted, New HVAC and New Roof
- 3 Ground Level Loading Doors
- 19’ minimum warehouse ceiling
- 400 Amps 120-208 Volt Power; 3 Phase
- New Monument Signage along Blue Gum Street
- Large Exclusive Fenced Yard Area
- Fire Sprinklered
- Low and Reliable Anaheim Power Electrical Rates
- Immediate Access to Costa Mesa (55), Riverside (91) and Orange (57) Freeways
- Highly Desirable North Orange County location with ideal proximity to infrastructure, ports, airports and a strong labor pool
To learn more about 1343 Blue Gum Street, get in touch with us. We’re here to help.