This ±19,872 sq. ft. industrial building is located in Anaheim, California and is a part of Turner Crossing Anaheim.
- ±2,940 sq. ft. of office space
- Seismically Retrofitted and New Roof
- 2 Ground Level Loading Doors
- 17′ Minimum Warehouse Ceiling
- 800 Amps 120-208 Volt Power; 3 Phase
- Orange (57) Freeway Signage and Exposure
- New Monument Signage along Blue Gum Street
- Large Exclusive Fenced Yard Area
- Fire Sprinklered
- Low and Reliable Anaheim Power Electrical Rates
- Immediate Access to Costa Mesa (55), Riverside (91) and Orange (57) Freeways
- Highly Desirable North Orange County location with ideal proximity to infrastructure, ports, airports and a strong labor pool
To learn more about 1321 Blue Gum Street, get in touch with us. We’re here to help.